Saturday, February 13, 2010

Biscuit!

My mind's flickering badly now, and it's been a long time since I actually looked at my own blog, thanks to all the biscuits I have been seeing and eating these days.For those who do not know what biscuits mean, its a word coined by some jobless barber for any jolt you get, or any unexpected thing which happens to you or anything which you craved for doesn't turn favourable enough. Biscuits can occur in all shapes, sizes and varieties. Categorize them according to your convenience.  Write 36 pages of your 40page exam booklet, see a F..a biscuit.A girl turns you down..a cream biscuit.Lose a cricket match..a biscuit packet. Let your grey cells do the sorting for you.You would surely have had a lot of biscuits too. And now, any maniac whom you dont like can also be named a biscuit fellow.

The last exam i wrote was supposed to be the last exam I had planned for this season, and thanks to the biscuit results that I have seen through the last two months, I am writing two more.The last few months have been pretty disturbing, or atleast things disturbed me, and now I am getting back under control, atleast for the sake of preventing hair greying :P.It's all a mind game, I've discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment