Monday, January 4, 2010

My First

Yawn!

That's the thing that happens to me most frequently these days. Indefinitely long holidays for college, uncertainly waking up early in the morning at 10, yes that IS early for me, only to realize that its again a bandh, which means no shops, no theatres, nowhere to go.Dust my bike, turn the key on and it says,'you ass, you havent fed me, I'm not taking you out'.Ah man!, my carelessness, I never fill up petrol in its tank, and I am punished to stay locked up in within the walls of my room, and say Yawn!

Bored of yawning for almost 31 days now, today I thought of using my brains a little, and asked google to give me a blogspot blog. So kind google is, the blog is free! [:D].But by the way, does my writing really need a brain?? I dont think so. This happens to be my first post on the internet, and thats where the post got its name from. Actually, this is my second, but in its logical order, it is to be placed first. Sandy Speaks, my blog's name. That's derived from Sandeep, my name. No one calls me like that anyway, but I like to be called that way, and named it so.

This blog has come up after almost 2 years of blog-hopping on other people's blogs,and I'm pretty confused. People out there have got so much sensible stuff to write about, and what am I supposed to blog upon? Anyway, I'm not gonna make a living out of this blog, so doesn't pretty matter what my blog speaks. As long as a few people,jobless in their own right like me, come and read my stuff, I'm pretty happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment