Thursday, January 7, 2010

No title.. I could'nt find one

The new year’s been pretty new to me. Lyfz making me do all kinds of strange things. someone in 2009 said that the positions of stars in 2010 is same as that in 1989, which is my birthyear .. I hoped this would bring me luck in this year but it all went wrong. I wish I wake up one day and all that had happened in my life will just be a dream. I wish, I only can.

I’m only writing this because I just wanted to put my heart out, not that it’s important or that the people care!! Everyone’s of course very busy… family.. friends. .everyone .. I might sound stupid saying this but I have this theory of mine called ‘jolt time’. I believe every person will have to face a jolt at the age of 21..it might be screwing up your career bigtime or your girlfriend leaving you or you getting married or anything..

PICTURES… people say pictures help rewinding your life...I guess people don’t take the pictures of things that actually do.. c’mon how many people actually take a snap of a used band-aid, or the walls of a gas station, when your crying, when your overjoyed. These make true pictures of your life. Stuff like orkut and facebook have, I think, transformed the role of photos from being able to rewind your life to just letting others know what you are doing.. I feel very happy when I see the pictures of my childhood, atleast someone cared to take a snap of me !!

I think that is all I’ve got to say for now.. U might find this stuff horrible, for it’s got not a beginning nor an end, nor a soul for itself.. It all, I think shows how disturbed Iam and how unorganized my thought process is.


P.S: Please don’t read this if u want to judge me by my writing skills..Iam not here for that.. n lemme tell u..Iam very bad at it too.. worse than sandeep of course.. n yea.. this reminds me of something.. no one knew sandeep was so good at writing till people saw his blog. It seemed as if he wanted to prove something?? may be not.. It’s good however…cheers to him.. cheers to our pack of five friends.. buhbye.


Pretty long p.s ehh?? I don’t want to edit it for am very lazy .. get endured..

No comments:

Post a Comment