Tuesday, January 26, 2010

oPPreSsIon


7 exams down, 1more to go.Lot of wickets down, lot more to go.Concentration levels dropping by the day, and depression levels soaring high. Impatiently in wait for a call, I'm verbose about CAT for its debacle, which has left normal human beings, the non-geek material guys like me scratching our heads. An year long of braving the maddening traffic every week to attend lectures for writing my future has left me no peace now, thanks to the 2 hour-odd exams. I wonder why the system in which we are is like this.A few black bubbles here and there on an OMR sheet are scanned and our future path is printed.A few bubbles in the right positions,and a few wrong ones skipped would make a lot of difference, an IIM or any other lower ranked b-school. Any rejection from an institute is pleasantly let out, saying sorry..all the best  for your future endeavors !.What the F man, those words are really disheartening. Spending an year with books, skipping weekend fun is not easy.But we have done it, and all I get to hear these days is a Sorry.Man!. Not that I'm too right on my part. In the rat race for b-schools, had the cat been wise enough, we would have breathed happily, and whatever little talent we have could have easily fetched us a call. And now, guys like the ones at the symbiosis have cashed well in the folly of cat, and and every other guy giving cat has given snap, the symbi exam.So , what has now happened the IIM material guys are now feasting on the  non-IIMs and the non-IIM material guys are thirsty for a call, and are left blank.Me, included. All I get to hear now, is my mom saying, a little more hard work without wasting your time would have got you more marks in the eggjam and you would have not had this ten-shun. The same words I hear everytime I reveal a result at home.I hate it. I believe hardwork doesn't get you a cat or a symbi call. All that what your brain tells you to bubble in the exams, those 2 hours make all the difference.

And every other person I meet now asks, what are you doing now, what next? You are doing CAT aaa?? No uncleji, I dont want to do CAT, an MBA is what I want to do, and CAT is the exam for it! F! Every soul on this earth always seems to be ready to give free advice, no matter what it might be about.Hearing of the recession word, now people say, Amreeka lo jobs annni padipoinai, software koolipoindi. :-O News channels seem to have enlightened every layman in India now.

No comments:

Post a Comment